Show Notes: Episode 31 for Tuesday, September 9, 2008
Our Philadelphia Eagles start the NFL 2008 season with a blowout win at home in Lincoln Financial Field against the St. Louis Rams. The Eagles played great on all sides of the ball, including Special Teams, and our QB Donovan McNabb looked confident and back to 100% as we all hoped. There were few, if any, negative aspects of the game, and there was never a time when the Rams were in the game. This show had a lot of energy and we couldn’t help but get excited for the season, and we all anticipate the next game against our NFC East rivals, Dallas Cowboys on Monday Night Football.
What we discussed:
- Philadelphia Eagles win over the St. Louis Rams, 38-3
- Eric and Chuck were at The Linc and Todd watched the game from his couch at home
- We question Todd’s sanity with some of his comments
- We have a voicemail from Aussie Mike, who warns us not to get too excited about one win
- Eric supplies a bunch of impressive stats from the game
- Sheldon Brown’s big hit, Brian Dawkins and Asante Samuel’s defensive influence, Donovan McNabb’s passing game, Hank Baskett and DeSean Jackson as very capable receivers
- We had a twitter question from “caffination” who asked if whether our Offense was that good or the Rams team was that bad. We say, both!
- We talk about the Dallas Cowboys game on Monday Night Football this coming week, and what it means for the rest of the season with a victory in Dallas
Email: fans [at] EaglesFanCast.net
Voicemail Line: 1(856)335-3675[audio:http://media.libsyn.com/media/eaglesfancast/031_EFC-Sep_9_2008.mp3]