Show Notes: Episode 6 for Tuesday, September 11, 2007
Play this Episode
– Bad Opening Day loss, 16-13 to the Green Bay Packers
- The loss was Andy Reid’s responsibility
- Special Teams were horrendous
- Defense was impressive… only gave up 3 points
- Offense definitely sputtered
– It was Todd’s fault we lost!
– Lito Sheppard’s injury – sprained MCL
– Reno Mahe’s back! “Take it to the 20… take it to the 20”
– Washington Redskins game, Monday Night Football, at the Linc
Tailgating, expectations and predictions
– Eli Manning’s injury, Cowboys looked good (ugh), but the Giants still scored 35 points against them.
You can send us an email to fans [at] EaglesFanCast [dot] net
Today, the Philadelphia Eagles released linebacker Jeremiah Trotter.
Not much information is known yet, as they’re saying Andy Reid will be addressing the media after today’s practice. Trotter will be available after that. Supposedly Reid and Trotter met last night about the situation, and Reid said “… it was very emotional for both of us.”
I’m surprised and bummed about this, for a couple reasons. First is because I just met him and he signed my football at the Eagles Carnival only two days ago!! lol But the other is that I thought he had done so much work and conditioning in the off-season and he was really ready to compliment the improved D. Plus I just really liked the guy.
Well we’ll definitely cover this on the next episode of the podcast, which, by the way, will NOT be recorded until Wednesday evening because Todd is traveling today. It should be out late Wednesday night or sometime Thursday.
In the meantime, you can write us an email to fans [ at ] eaglesfancast [ dot ] net, and you can also record and send us an audio comment to eaglesfancast [ at ] gmail [ dot ] com. Please keep the audio to less than 30 seconds so we can address it. Thanks!