EaglesFanCast Episode 3 for August 22, 2007
Play this Episode
Jeremiah Trotter talk – we’ll miss him, but with the Eagles, it’s all business.
Preseason game vs. Carolina Panthers
– McNabb looked smooth and comfortable
– Tony Hunt looked good
– Lito Sheppard looked very impressive
– Jeremy Bloom didn’t impress, but nursing a hurt foot
– Team just looked confident
Eagles Carnival and Silent Auction coverage
– Raised over $1Million for the Eagles Youth Partnership
Send us an email to “fans [ at ] eaglesfancast [ dot ] net”
Today, the Philadelphia Eagles released linebacker Jeremiah Trotter.
Not much information is known yet, as they’re saying Andy Reid will be addressing the media after today’s practice. Trotter will be available after that. Supposedly Reid and Trotter met last night about the situation, and Reid said “… it was very emotional for both of us.”
I’m surprised and bummed about this, for a couple reasons. First is because I just met him and he signed my football at the Eagles Carnival only two days ago!! lol But the other is that I thought he had done so much work and conditioning in the off-season and he was really ready to compliment the improved D. Plus I just really liked the guy.
Well we’ll definitely cover this on the next episode of the podcast, which, by the way, will NOT be recorded until Wednesday evening because Todd is traveling today. It should be out late Wednesday night or sometime Thursday.
In the meantime, you can write us an email to fans [ at ] eaglesfancast [ dot ] net, and you can also record and send us an audio comment to eaglesfancast [ at ] gmail [ dot ] com. Please keep the audio to less than 30 seconds so we can address it. Thanks!
EaglesFanCast Episode 2 for August 14, 2007
Play this Episode
- First Preseason Game vs. Baltimore Ravens
- loss of Ryan Moats for season
- big hit on Sav Rocca
- Eagles Defense – tackling worries
- Why so many preseason games at all?
- NFL Rule Changes for the 2007-2008 season
- Eagles Carnival and Eagles Youth Partnership program
Email us at “fans [ AT ] EaglesFanCast [ DOT ] net”
EaglesFanCast Episode 1 for August 7, 2007
Play this Episode
- Introductions to your hosts
- Tailgating in Philly and elsewhere
- Craziest events we’ve witnessed
- Best safeties
- Lurie and his “State of the Team” address
- Player talk: trades, Defense, Garcia, McNabb, Gocong, Kearse
Email us at “fans [ AT ] eaglesfancast [ DOT ] net”
Well here we are.
Less than 24 hours until the EaglesFanCast netcast officially takes on the world. After months of configurations, registrations, preparations and hyperventilations, we’ve got GO status from Mission Control. We will be recording our first official (there were a few tests) podcast tomorrow evening (Tuesday, August 7th). In theory, it will be available for download somewhere after 10pm Eastern Time.
All three of us (myself, Eric and Todd) are ready and psyched. It’s going to be a lot of fun for us.
Here’s some info about what it is…
- A 30-60 minute podcast, produced weekly
- Recordings will be on Tuesday evenings, so it will be available late Tuesday, or sometime Wednesday
- We are NOT affiliated with the Philadelphia Eagles football team, we just love everything about them
- This website/blog is where we will be updating our listeners on the latest podcast with that episode’s show notes and links.
- This blog will also serve as a quick way for all three of us to communicate anything we want to you between shows.
- We have an email set up for you to contact us: email@example.com So send us comments, suggestions, or your opinions on anything Eagles, and we may read it on the air… on a side note, feel free to send an audio comment to the same email address, and that too may be played on the air.
- You can subscribe to the podcast via the Podcast RSS link to the right, or do a search in iTunes for us, and click “Subscribe”. Any other podcatching software (like Juice), you can copy the feed’s address in the link and paste it into the subscriptions section of that software. The link is, http://eaglesfancast.libsyn.com/rss
- You can also subscribe to this particular blog, as we do intend to post things other than just the podcasts’ show notes. That link is at the bottom of the page, in either RSS or an Atom feed link.
Well let’s get this thing started… tomorrow night. It’s on!