Our Philadelphia Eagles play the home opener against the Baltimore Ravens in a slugfest and the Eagles come out on top, banged and bruised, but winners. This leads the Eagles to be 2-0 on the season, and sitting at the top of the NFC East Division. We saw the team pick itself up and continue to fight the entire game, despite more turnovers that would have done most other teams in on the day. To make it even better, the team fought from a deficit in the fourth quarter to take the lead late, and the Defense once again did a phenomenal job to keep the Ravens Offense from scoring. Unfortunately the Eagles lose center Jason Kelce for the year when he tore is knee’s MCL and partially tore his ACL. He will surely be missed on the Offense.
Cody Benjamin from Bleed Green joins us this week, and we talk about the Ravens game, coaching efforts, improvements, and the coming Arizona Cardinals game on the road.
What we discussed:
- Eagles beat the Baltimore Ravens 24-23
- Michael Vick shows confidence and determination that we didn’t see a lot of when Donovan McNabb was under center
- Brent Celek had an amazing game, and helped the fans go crazy with acrobatic and enthusiastic display
- DeMeco Ryans is emerging as the powerhouse leader of the Defense
- The Eagles Defense looked especially good this week, and the Defensive coaching schemes were great to handle what the Ravens threw at them
- Coaching all around in this game was impressive… adjustments were key
- Eagles travel to Arizona to take on a tough Cardinals team
Voicemail Line: 1 (856) 335-3675
Email: fans [at] EaglesFanCast.net