A wild game down south as the Philadelphia Eagles put up 31 points only to lose to the Atlanta Falcons. Dropped passes, turnovers, Defensive holes, coaching mistakes and Quarterback Michael Vick leaving the game because of a concussion were the many reasons this game was lost. Despite these, the Eagles put up numbers that would have beaten most teams in the NFL, and there were quite a few bright spots during the game. Some fans are angry and others look at it in the context of it being early in the season. All told, for the most part the fans are on board with this team as continuing to be a force on both sides of the ball.
This week the Eagles host the New York Giants for the home opener in Philadelphia. With the Giants wanting revenge for the embarrassing loss they marked the last time these teams met, trash talking among some players and the media has started. It is looking like it’s going to be a great game.
What we discussed:
- Eagles lose to the Atlanta Falcons in a wild game
- Head Coach Andy Reid’s decisions and Offensive turnovers cost this game
- Jason Peters and Trent Cole both had amazing games
- Michael Vick and his turnovers
- The Giants are all hyped up for revenge and are talking trash
- Running back Shady McCoy is just so good, and it was amazing to watch him
- We talk briefly about our loaner cars from GMNortheast.
- The EFC FFL update