The Philadelphia Eagles start off the 2011 NFL season with a big win over the St. Louis Rams. After a rough start on both Offense and Defense, the team turns things around and outscore the Rams 31-6 after a remarkable Rams touchdown very early in the game. The Eagles players and coaches made the necessary adjustments and turned it around showing a tenacity and maturity that we hoped we would see from this team. Next the Eagles go into Atlanta for a much-hyped game against our star quarterback’s former team, after they come off a bad loss. It will be another big test early in the season leading up to the home opener the following week.
What we discussed:
- Eagles beat the St. Louis Rams 31-13 on the road to start the season off strong
- The Offensive line and linebackers definitely were the weak links as was suspected
- The team adjusted well early, both coaches and players
- It’s a learning process for the team, and the hope is they excel quickly
- Eric talks briefly about the Chevrolet Camaro convertible that GM Northeast was awesome enough to let him drive for the week. We encourage you to visit their site at www.drivingthenortheast.com and follow them on twitter,@GMNortheast
- We have the EFC FFL Week 1 update