We try to address what the Philadelphia Eagles have done in free agency and trades over the past week, but it’s almost impossible within an hour’s time. All we know for sure is that the Eagles have become more aggressive this off-season since the lockout ended than in any other year that we can remember, surely the most under current management. We have to say, along with most other Eagles fans, that we are very excited for this season. Although there are still concerns, such as the linebacker and kicker positions, the Eagles are a better team over last year at most positions.
What we discussed:
- The Eagles have been on fire with moves and signings in a huge way all week
- Kicker Alex Henery reportedly kicking monster field goals consistently at Training Camp
- Linebacker position still a question, but it seems less of a concern with the rest of the lineup
- Will there be a trade of Asante Samuel since there are three stud corners?
- DeSean Jackson holding out at Training Camp, but he needs to be paid, it’s that simple
- Dallas’ Rob Ryan tried to stir the pot wit calling the Eagles (presumably) the “all hype team”. Meh.