The NFL lockout is over, and the teams, players and staff are reporting back to work in an official manner. The day has been busy with news around the league, but not much so far in the Philadelphia Eagles camp, with only some rookie free agent signings and a number of rumors.
We come back from our lockout hiatus and jump into what we know so far and what we expect from here.
What we discussed:
- The Philadelphia Eagles will not be re-signing any of their free agents
- Surprised that Stewart Bradley will not be back
- Longtime favorite David Akers, a kicking legend in Philly and the last of the Eagles Super Bowl team, will also be gone
- We talk about Kevin Kolb and how his status is affected by the Seahawks’ signing of two quarterbacks
- Brett Favre coming to Philly? No way, Eskin.
- Somehow Todd gets to talking about how bad Donovan McNabb played in that fateful Super Bowl
- We get a voicemail from Elijah Smalls
Not locked out:
Voicemail Line: 1 (856) 335-3675
Email: fans [at] EaglesFanCast.net