The Philadelphia Eagles take apart the Tampa Bay Buccaneers 33-14 in Philadelphia this week. Quarterback Donovan McNabb returns from his rib injury, Jeremiah Trotter returns to the team, and Jeremy Maclin has a phenomenal game playing for the injured Kevin Curtis. The win wasn’t without some negativity, but the Offense put together a solid game and helped Head Coach Andy Reid move to 11-0 after the BYE week.
What we discussed:
- Eagles beat the Tampa Bay Buccaneers 33-14, but although satisfying, it wasn’t fun to watch throughout
- The game was frustrating because of the amount of penalties, poor officiating and just how bad Tampa Bay is
- We talk about the play of McNabb, Westbrook, Maclin, Celek and more
- Andy Reid’s rumored contract extension, and he is now 11-0 after the BYE
- Email from Aussie Steve
- Email from Alex
- Steve from the UK put together 10 years of stats in a spreadsheet and has been analyzing the hell out of it showing how much Eagles fans love their football
We tried something new this week, as we incorporated a live chat during the show recording. We wanted to get a live chat going so people could interact and participate while we record. Then we realized that it would make more sense if you could hear what we were talking about. So we configured a channel over at ustream. We tested it out, and it was a success, and we had a bunch of people in the chat room checking out the scene and we only let people know a few minutes beforehand! Awesome time, thanks to everyone who came and visited.
We’ll be doing this each week when we record from now on since the live feedback was all positive. Bookmark our channel at http://ustream.tv/channel/EaglesFanCast, and register for an account, so you can join in the chat!
Your Live Contact:
Email: fans [at] EaglesFanCast.net
Voicemail Line: (856) 335-3675
Follow on twitter: twitter.com/EaglesFanCast
Facebook: EaglesFanCast Fan Page