We are a couple of weeks past the Philadelphia Eagles loss to the Arizona Cardinals in the NFC Championship, and the Super Bowl is over. The offseason has begun, and hype has already started. Nothing major has happened yet, but Bengals free agent wide receiver T.J. Houshmandzadeh has been making the rounds marketing himself. He was interviewed by 950 ESPN‘s Mike Missanelli on Wednesday, where T.J. told how he would like to catch for McNabb, admires Andy Reid’s playcalling, and says Eagles fans are too critical. We have all that, plus touch on our offseason needs, some more disappointment in how the season ended and more great emails from listeners.
What we discussed:
- Three players added to the roster: DT Amon Gordon, LB Charleston Hughes and S Byron Parker
- Eagles QB Coach Pat Shurmer leaves, and there are other minor coaching moves
- Super Bowl talk – plain and simple, the Steelers had a lot of time left on the clock, because of their QB
- We touch a bit, again, on McNabb as a clutch quarterback
- Email from Aussie Mike
- Email from Ben in Chicago
- Defense talk as well as champion quarterbacks
- 950 ESPN radio‘s Mike Missanelli interviewed Bengals wide receiver, and free agent, T.J. Houshmandzadeh, who talks about wanting to play in Philadelphia. Here is the link for the full interview.
- Mike and his crew also created a Facebook group called “We Want T.J.!” The direct link is here if you want to join.
- Our needs that need to be addressed this offseason are at the Offensive Line, tailback, tackle, safety and fullback
- Email from Mitch comparing the the disappointments of the four NFC Championship losses on his blog
- Email from Vince in West Philly
- A listener, Holden, created a group on Facebook called “Displaced Philadelphia Eagles Fans Unite”. Search for it in Facebook, or just use this direct link and join up. Great job, Holden!
- You can also find the EaglesFanCast Facebook fan page by searching there or clicking on this link
- We’re even on MySpace right here
If ye wants to find us, look no further:
Email: fans [at] EaglesFanCast.net
Voicemail Line: 1(856)335-3675
Follow on twitter: twitter.com/EaglesFanCast