Show Notes: Episode 37 for Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Our Philadelphia Eagles have a much-needed BYE week, but we’re not taking off. In fact, we’re stepping it up a notch, as we have Jason from Bleeding Green Nation with us to talk about all things Eagles this season.
What we discussed:
- The Eagles sign FB Kyle Eckel and cut S J.R. Reed
- We talk about the Fullback situation this season
- Offense troubles in the Red Zone
- Brian Westbrook, Kevin Curtis and Reggie Brown are all practicing and all look to be back against the Atlanta Falcons this Sunday
- Cowboys smack talk on their pathetic loss to the Rams
- We touch on Goodell’s Personal Conduct Policy and how DeSean Jackson and Quinten Demps were fined $10,000 each for their “celebration” in the end zone after Jackson’s TD return.
- Jason talks about the Bleeding Green Nation site and blog, and what’s been going on the last year.
- We discuss the non-trade of Tony Gonzales
- Email from Michael in Oahu, who covers a lot of topics and Eagles fans’ frustrations
- The Washington Redskins loss was a catalyst for most fans’ anger and limit this season
- L.J. Smith
- Defense has changed, and now has some troubles to overcome
- Offense play calling, such as the reverse
- Defense blitzing
- NFC East talk: Giants, Cowboys and Redskins status
- Atlanta Falcons come to Lincoln Financial Field this Sunday for a 1:00 game
- Eric and Chuck go to a party for the folks behind “Green Fans – The Movie” at Cebu in Philly for the unveiling of the Green Fans 2009 Calendar.
- Bleeding Green Nation http://www.bleedinggreennation.com
- Green Fans – The Movie http://www.greenfansthemovie.net
Now is the time to jump in:
Email: fans [at] EaglesFanCast.net
Voicemail Line: 1(856)335-3675
Follow EFC on twitter: twitter.com/EaglesFanCast