Show Notes: Episode 34 for Thursday, October 2, 2008
The Philadelphia Eagles traveled to Chicago to take on the Bears and lose a heartbreaker 24-20. With a number of key players still out with injuries and way too many mistakes by players and coaches, the Eagles fall short. We talk about this game, some injury updates and look forward to the Washington Redskins coming to town this Sunday.
What we discussed:
- The Philadelphia Eagles fall to the Chicago Bears 24-20.
- Many mistakes added up to this loss, and we detail some of them
- The Offensive Goal Line epic fail and ends with no touchdown
- Lito Sheppard’s name isn’t spoken that often during the games
- Email from Aussie Mike
- David Akers performance and missing two long field goals, but we’re not worried
- We talk about our next four games, and how we travel to the west coast twice
- Washington Redskins come to Lincoln Financial Field here in Philly this week for a 1:00 game
- Going to be a tough game for the Eagles, but a tougher game for the Redskins playing their second very hard game on the road, and maybe experiencing a letdown after beating the Cowboys
Email: fans [at] EaglesFanCast.net
Voicemail Line: 1(856)335-3675
Follow EFC on twitter: twitter.com/EaglesFanCast